Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question regarding NHO properties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question regarding NHO properties Empty Question regarding NHO properties Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

rasseljandavid

Arresto Menor

Tumatanggap kami ng sangla ng titulo/COA, actually nagstart palang kami last few months. Kasi sa lugar namin uso ung nagsasangla, say 12 months tapos pag di nakuha dadagdag nalang ung lender para mabili na ung bahay.

Recently may nakausap ako na lawyer na sa mga NHO, isa lang ang pwede mong bilhin na bahay. So pinayo nia kung gusto mo pumasok sa business na ito (which ung nabanggit ko nga) named them from different people, me, my sister, my fiance, my brother etc. pero gagawa ka pa na deed of sale(not sure what is the exact document) na katunayan na meron kang karapatan don sa lupa.

So my question is, possible ba tlga ito? what are the risk that I should know regarding this? Pag nalaman ng government na may pagmamayari ako ng 5 bahay, pwede nia ba itong kunin?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

2Question regarding NHO properties Empty Re: Question regarding NHO properties Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm

attyLLL

you should first review the contracts with the NHA. normally, they have a provision that they cannot be sold, and that will also mean, they cannot be mortgaged.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum