Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this ground for immorality?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is this ground for immorality? Empty is this ground for immorality? Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm

trissa_c2001@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

im married and separated in fact from my husband, we have one kid. im now cohabiting with a man who is also married but also separated in fact with whom i begot a son. we haven't registered this son yet... i am eager to enter government service.. i filled-up my pds without indicating therein about my illegitimate child.. as of the moment, we're already ok with my first husband, he even supported my application to the government by giving me the name and address of his employer, so i could put it in my pds, the issues here are:
1. would my nondisclosure of my illegitimate child constitute falsification/ a ground for administrative action should i be able to get an office in the government.
2. would my second relationship constitute immorality even if i end it now (as in right now) before i get a job in the government? can i make a defense that i already made amends on my indiscretions.
3. i want to take the bar examination soon, i am planning to get a good job at the moment so i can finance the fees required to have my marriage severed thru legal means.. if the Highest court finds out that i've been morally weak at some point in my life, would these past events constitute a ground for the Courtto deny me application to take the bar examination?

please advise me... pertinent answers would be much appreciated...thanks..

2is this ground for immorality? Empty Re: is this ground for immorality? Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

attyLLL

1) yes
2) yes, but the fact you ended it will be held in your favor.
3) possible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3is this ground for immorality? Empty immorality in all square with csc rules Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 pm

trissa_c2001@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

atty lll, i'm thankful for the answer. what bothers me now is the question on how i could get a job in the government. what do you suggest that i should do. would disclosing the name of my unregistered son (to whom i would like to give my maiden name) outrightly spells out my misfit to hold government office by reason of immorality?
folks, i am so troubled... how i wish that society would not force me to live on in my marriage despite the fact that love isnt there anymore and i realize it now that my early marriage was brought by my recklessness as a youth, having married only because i wanted to save the name of my family (i got impregnated). pale

4is this ground for immorality? Empty Re: is this ground for immorality? Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 am

attyLLL

the law doesn't force you to stay in your marriage, but having another relationship is an altogether different thing.

you should register your son, and because you are married, he is supposed to carry your husband's name.

go ahead and try for the government job. keep your head low and do the work. as long as no one files a complaint you're fine.

5is this ground for immorality? Empty Re: is this ground for immorality? Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:31 am

trissa_c2001@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

attylll, should i be successful in convincing my husband to allow me to register my son to use his surname (on the promise that i will finance later on our annulment), is there any way that i could change the surname of my son? i want him to follow my maiden's or his biological father's surname. thank you sir.

6is this ground for immorality? Empty Re: is this ground for immorality? Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 pm

attyLLL

it's not about convincing your husband; it's what the law requires. only your husband has the right to deny that it is not his child.

7is this ground for immorality? Empty Re: is this ground for immorality? Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 am

rocklioness

Arresto Menor

so, immorality ba is a ground for someone working in the government to be terminated from govt position? pati ba elected govt officials? hmmm if yes eh di maraming mababakanteng posisyon dito sa bayan namin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum