Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help on Filing a case of Bigamy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Empty Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 am

asianculture2010@yahoo.co

Arresto Menor

Hello,
I am new to this forum and as i was reading all the post, i found it very helpful, i would like to ask an advise regarding my problem.
I got married 1993, we didn't live together,we drifted apart then i found out that he remarried 1995, i didn't say any word, as i thought that he already filed an annulment for our marriage before he contracted with the second marriage.
We don't have a communication at all, i got married too in a year of 2000. Never realized that i am still married to my first husband....
I got separated to my second husband last 2002 due to adultery, but never file a case against him. i moved on.
I found out that my second husband was married too before we got married.
I am so confused now and i don't know what to do....
I don't want to file a bigamy against them, i just want to annul the marriage but neither the two of them doesn't want to pay for annulment....
they just don't care...
I am getting furious about the situation,
my question is, am i allowed to file a case against these 2 men as bigamy?
Its just so unfair in my situation...i moved on and let this things passed and i forgave them, i never attempt to revenge but i think this is too much and i don't have money to spend for annulment.
these 2 men are working abroad and earning enough to file the case of annulment. i hope i could be enlightened with my situation.
thank you so much for reading my problem and more power.
Asianculture.

2Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Empty Re: Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:11 am

attyLLL

you can file bigamy cases against them, but they can also file a bigamy case against you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Empty Re: Help on Filing a case of Bigamy Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 am

asianculture2010@yahoo.co

Arresto Menor

Thank you for replying on my message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum