Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice -- resulting to grave threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice -- resulting to grave threat Empty Need Advice -- resulting to grave threat Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

chuchicharap

Arresto Menor

Hi. Need your advice po...

Last month, I posted something on my Facebook. She did something really bad behind my back and na confirmed ko po ito from one of my office mate. And I put their real names in my post. When she saw the comments posted on that topic, she wants to sue us for Libel because one of my friend called her *anga and **upid. But what I post is real and true. Does she have the right to do that? despite the facts what she did is something really bad?

Last night, one of my friend received a message from one of our former office mate(guy)threatening us that if we do not stop bullying his friend he would wait outside our building and susuntukin po niya kmi and he was asking kung alam po namin ung feeling na mawalan ng ipin. obviously, iniba po nya ung story.

Grave Threat po ung pede namin ikaso sa kanya? tama po ba? di pa po kasi kmi nag pa-blotter. san po ba i-file un? sa police station or brgy sa lugar na saan kmi nakatira or kung saan ung office namin?

And pano po ba ang process pag mag complaint kmi sa bureau of immigration? Dpo kasi siya Filipino.

Alam ko pong super babaw lng ang nangyayari, pero the girl would not stop. Tuloy tuloy pa rin po ung ginagawa niya.

Thank you.

attyLLL

whether it's true or not, if you publish a derogatory remark against someone, it can be considered libel.

if you live in the same city or municipality, you can file a complaint at her bgy. if not, you can go straight to the prosecutor's office for a case of light threats.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum