Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

result of case dismissal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1result of case dismissal Empty result of case dismissal Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:28 am

meebo

Arresto Menor

hi,

hingi lang po ako ng opinion, last september kasi, may nag file sakin ng complaint about bp22 sa prosecutors office sa quezon city, but na settled ko na ito nung the same month din at nag file sila ng desitance to dismissed the case, tanong ko lang, kukuha kasi ako ng nbi, lalabas kaya ito dun, and currently kasi nag apply ako for immigrant, makaka apekto kaya ito....

thanks

2result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

If the case has not been filed in court, this will not appear in your NBI clearance. Would it affect your petition for immigration? It depends. Immigration petitions are usually treated on a case-by-case basis by consular officers; and if this records come to light (and believe me it will), they might ask you to explain the circumstances of the said case.

3result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 am

meebo

Arresto Menor

hi fbsensei,

thanks po sa pag reply, yes di siya umabot sa court, sa prosecutors office lang

if i were you, ano po ang isasagot niyo dito sa question na ito

1. Have you or any of your family members ever been convicted of or charged with a crime or offence in any country? YES or NO

2. Have you or any of your family members ever been convicted of or are you currently charge with, on trial for, or party to a crime, or offence, or subject to any criminal proceedings in any country? YES or NO

so bale, NO DEROGATORY RECORDS parin po ang lalabas sa NBI ko, yun kasi ang acceptable ng embassy, other than that, need na mag provide ng explanation letter

maraming salamat po ng marami

4result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 am

meebo

Arresto Menor

up ko lang po yung last question ko kay fbsensei

5result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:36 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

pasingit lang po.

I have an idea. what if you get an NBI clearance now and we'll see if you have derogatory records. If it's clear then you answer NO to questions 1 and 2 hehe

6result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

You can answer NO to both questions.

Others may disagree with me on this, but to my mind the words "charged or convicted" speaks of a case in court. When an issue or matter is brought before the city prosecutor's office, that stage is still on the investigation stage. It is only when the criminal indictment is filed in court can we say that you are already charged with a crime. That is why you do not see a case number in the affidavit complaint, but only an Investigation Sheet number.

Hope this satisfies your question.

7result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 am

meebo

Arresto Menor

wow...

thanks po fbsensei and joker for the advice.....papakuha muna ako ng nbi clearance, then update ko ulit itong thread ko....

thanks po ulit ng marami....

8result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm

meebo

Arresto Menor

nakakuha na po ako ng NBI, clear ang record ko, thank you po ng marami....

9result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

wow congratulations meebo.

fbsensei was correct all along. thanks fbsensei.

pls dont forget us meebo when you are already abroad cheers2

10result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 am

meebo

Arresto Menor

syempre naman po, everyday ko nga ni check itong thread ko....

11result of case dismissal Empty Re: result of case dismissal Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:01 pm

prettylaw

prettylaw
Arresto Mayor

congrats meebo b1

goodluck to your career abroad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum