Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Danyos for Rape

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Danyos for Rape Empty Danyos for Rape Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 pm

gippisablay

Arresto Menor

Good Day po,
Inaareglo po kame ng akusado sa rape case. Magkano po ba ang dapat namin na hingin bilang danyos?

2Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 pm

attyLLL

there is no rule. in settlement of civil aspect of the case, it depends only finding the meeting point of how much you want, and how much they are willing to give.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 pm

gippisablay

Arresto Menor

I see, so it doesn't matter pala if milyon pa ang hingin as long na kaya naman nya. Pero po diba ang paghingi ng areglo ay sign na guilty sya sa krimen. Nakakatiyak naman po ako na mananalo kami dahil menor de edead ang biktima at my medical evidence po kami.

4Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm

attyLLL

yes, it can be used as evidence, if the accused is the one who directly offered it to you. is he detained?

5Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

Desistance in rape is rarely approved. Dismissal of a rape case through this mechanism involves the active participation of the victim in recanting her testimony. such recantation can have consequences for perjury and obstruction of justice. Better if you pursue a meritorious case on the evidence and just accept a civil judgment based on conviction.

6Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

gippisablay

Arresto Menor

He managed to elude the entrapment set up by the police, so I decided to bring the case to the NBI. The NBI was able to file the case and we are now on the preliminary hearing. At the moment he still free.

7Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 am

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

make the victim decide it. she is the one who has to live with the trauma and pain of her ordeal.

8Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 pm

gippisablay

Arresto Menor

Good day,
Ok po ba na pabayaan ko nalang sa public prosecutor yung case namin o mag hire pa ako ng private lawyer?.Sabi kasi ng NBI I should consider looking for a private prosecutor. Pero ang abogado ko po na umaayos ng kaso ko as of now ay PAO lawyer. Sabi naman ng PAO dina sila kasali pag may hearing na.
Magkakaroon napo kasi ng court hearing my resolution napo, 6 counts of child abuse in rel. to 7610.
Isa pa po if 6yrs po ba ang hatol sa kaso, it means bawat isang count 6yrs? so bale po if sakali na maputunayan yung 6 counts bale po 36yrs po?

9Danyos for Rape Empty Re: Danyos for Rape Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am

attyLLL

i do believe it will be consecutive so 36 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum