Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEC registration, need help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEC registration, need help  Empty SEC registration, need help Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 pm

samrei

Arresto Menor

Good day sirs/madams,

My friends and I are planning to start a company which will focus on online marketing/web design. Actually, it will only be my friend and I, but we are planning to put aboard another programmer, so 3 kaming lahat. Do non-stock, for-profit corporations exist here in the Phils? May nabasa kasi ako that "a for profit corporation may be non-stock if it is closely owned by a few individuals who have no interest in selling shares". Hindi ko lang po alam kung applicable ito sa Pilipinas. I tried reading the Corporation Code of the Philippines but the terminologies are beyond me.

For brief description po, the company can operate at home, but could possibly get an office space in the future. Iyon pong profit na ma-generate namin will be divided among us 3 based on pre-agreed percentages.

Kung hindi po allowed yung "non-stock, for-profit", what would be the best type of company for us, with the least complexity? Thanks po.

samrei

2SEC registration, need help  Empty Re: SEC registration, need help Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:20 am

attyLLL

not sure what you read, but it may have been referring to a close corporation, but if it's a corp, and for profit, it has to be through stocks.

you can have a partnership instead of a corp, but not the benefit of limited liability

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum