Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal advice Empty legal advice Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 am

batman4ever

Arresto Menor

i am married for 12yrs but without kids... i came to canada after a yr nakabuntis ako and may wife alrdy knows it... i put picture on the facebook and she get mad and file a complaint agains me. the subpoena was send on my parents house... she ask for financial support... amy question is should i make a counter affidavit.? and i want to go back home for a vacation if she has a power to HOD If she new na i am in the philippines . pls give me an advice
thank you and have a good day

2legal advice Empty Re: legal advice Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm

batman4ever

Arresto Menor

do i need to make counter affidavit po ba sa complain ng wife ko....

3legal advice Empty Re: legal advice Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

batman4ever

Arresto Menor

pls help me to answer all may question... thanks po

4legal advice Empty Re: legal advice Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm

attyLLL

you don't have to file a counter affidavit if you are waiving the right to be heard. the prosecutor will resolve the case based only on the evidence presented by your wife. i hope you don't have kids with her.

she can request a watchlist order to order to hold you at immigration.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum