Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no copy of birth certificate in NSO (negative)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

babooyitz

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good morning! I would just like to seek advise on what to do with my case. I went to NSO (Quezon City) but they gave me a negative certificate and advised me to go to Paranaque City Hall to check civil registrar if i have records of my birth. I did go to Paranaque City Hall and found out that i also have no records. Civil registrar advised me to file for late registration. My problem is they require me to have my parent's marriage contract, pictures of my parents which i don't have. I've been an orphan since birth and I was just adopted( not legally) by a relative. I remember when I was still studying I was having a problem with my birth cert for my school requirements.. I'm not sure what my aunt did but I was able to get a copy of my birth certificate that when i knew my whole name, parents name, place of birth but i lost that copy and when i asked my aunt about the original copy she lost it too... What should I do now? I need my birth certificate for working abroad and in case i'll get married. Pls help. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

attyLLL

you can request for a the birth certificate of our parents from the nso

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum