Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gossip about my uncle's wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gossip about my uncle's wife Empty gossip about my uncle's wife Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm

jeanpc

Arresto Menor

good day po,
i'm jean 23 years old and single.

my problem is about my uncle, he complain to our barangay then he send me a sumon he want me to appear at the barangay.

he's reason to call me at barangay is that i was the source of rumors about his wife, according to him i make a story that his wife cheat to him the time that i stay at there home five years ago.

atty., i was shock about that news when may mother called me and inform me about that.

now i was in iligan city and i have work here, and i don't have time togo back home at our barangay just to appear at my uncle request.

my question is. what will i do?
what if i don't appear to barangay? anung pweding manyari?

pls po tulungan nyu aku.

sa totoo lang po i can't remember if i make the story... maybe nakalimutan kuna...

2gossip about my uncle's wife Empty Re: gossip about my uncle's wife Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 pm

attyLLL

have your mom go for you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum