Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal heirs of grandfather

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal heirs of grandfather Empty legal heirs of grandfather Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

bebe

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty.

My lolo died, and grandma got married again. Lolo owned a farm land, he and grandma had 3 children.

My lola got married again and she had a daughter with her other husband.(lola is dead now too and her other husband is also dead)

Now, my aunt said that she has a share of land in the farm. Is she right to say that? that farm land is owned by my real lolo, and aunt is not my lolo's real daughter.

Can you pls tell me what the law says about my question.

Thank you very much

2legal heirs of grandfather Empty Re: legal heirs of grandfather Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 am

attyLLL

was the estate of the lolo settled when he died?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3legal heirs of grandfather Empty Re: legal heirs of grandfather Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 pm

bebe

Arresto Menor

I dont believe so atty. because there's no title yet even now, it's all verbal, the farm land is 85 hectares, but my greatgrandpa had many children. It is divided already to his children and ; 20 hectares went to grandpa and grandpa had 3 children. My grandma got married again, did she has the right on my grandpa's farm land? will her daughter (my half-aunt) gets a share too?

Last edited by bebe on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong explanation)

4legal heirs of grandfather Empty Re: legal heirs of grandfather Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 am

bebe

Arresto Menor

pls advice, atty. Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum