Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solicitor General -Motion for reconsideration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jondxb

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I really need advice and further information regarding MR from Solicitor General.

First of all, na issue po yung DECREE of NULLITY OF MARRIAGE noong June 29, 2011. Sabi ng assistant ng Lawyer ko di raw muna nila ipapasa sa Solicitor General at baka maharang pa at baka magka MR(dahil daw merong Audit sa SolGen). I told them sige.. Then they told me ipinasa nila sa SolGen last 18th August, then need ko daw followup ng after 15 days para sa finality, After ika 16th day nag followup ako, sabi nila wala pa daw, then follow up ulit ako after 3days -then wala padin daw ung result. Then today(Sep 13,2011) nag follow-up ako ulit sabi nila BAD News daw... Meron daw pong MR ung case ko..

Gusto ko lang pong malaman:
1. Gaano po kaya (appox) katagal ang MR before magkaroon ng result?
2. Ano po bang Process ng MR. meron po bang dapat sagutin ang abogado ko or kami ng Ex-Wife ko?
3. Ang pagkakabasa ko po dapat within 15 days meron ng Answer ang SolGen, pero it is almost a month before sila nagsabing meron daw MR (how do i know na meron pong MR?)Di po kasi ako makapunta sa Lawyer ko kasi nandito po ako sa Dubai.
4. Is there any way po para mapabilis ang process sa SolGen?

Hoping to hear from you. Thanks po

-Jon

attyLLL

jon, based on my experience, once the OSG appeals your case, they will pursue it until the supreme court, so don't be making any wedding plans soon. didn't your lawyer inform you of this risk?

your lawyer can file a response to the MR.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jondxb

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Thank you very much sa mabilis na pareply.
Nakakatakot naman yung "once the OSG appeals your case, they will pursue it until the supreme court" does it mean it may take years? or worst mabaligtad yung decision ng Court?
* So do you mean dapat maganda at malakas ang Statement ni Lawyer ko as response sa MR?
* Is there a time limit till my Lawyer Submit her Response?

I do highly appreciate your response... Ang hirap kasi talagang maghanap na matatanong ng mga ganitong question pagnasa ibnag bansa ka. I salute you and your team for making this forum available sa mga taong katulad ko. Salamat

Kind Regards,
Jon

attyLLL

did you testify? who was the one supposedly psycho incapacitated, you or your spouse? was your psychologist able to examine both of you?

if i'm not mistaken, only 4 or 5 annulments based on psycho incapacity which reached the supreme court were allowed.

the communication issue should be resolved with your lawyer. he knows more about your case.

jondxb

Arresto Menor

Both of us went to the psychologist but on separate occasion. As a result , to better put weight on the case, the result were both parties are psychologically incapacitate. They told us that there will be a court trial and we were waiting for the schedule but didn't came, then again they told us that it may continue without the trial, then decision was granted infavor.
I do not know how and what grounds did the solgen see, And to what criteria and how they will mitigate the case.
Do they need somemore proof and evidence , or will they Ask for retrial?
What a big headache Very Happy
Once again thank you for your response, it's a big help for me and I'm sure it's the same for all people using your website.

Regards,
Jon

attyLLL

so neither spouse testified? that's a big gaping hole in the case. demand that you get a copy of the motion for reconsideration. even better send someone with an authorization letter from either spouse to check the court records.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum