Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title is missing in RD office

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Title is missing in RD office Empty Title is missing in RD office Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 pm

johnjohn

Arresto Menor

I bought 2 lots in a subdivision which i purchase thru installment in pag-ibig fund year 2004.When I went to the office of Registry of Deeds last July 2011 to get a certified true copy, they said that my title is missing, so i decided to get a certified true copy of owner's duplicate copy in Pag-ibig which i presented to the Registry of Deed.The staff in Registry of deed said that several title in our subdivision are missing because the Registry of deed head get it so that the owner of the subdivision will pay him ( I don't know why he should be paid). My question, what will i do to get the copy of my title?

2Title is missing in RD office Empty Re: Title is missing in RD office Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 am

attyLLL

eh? that's not a valid reason to get the title. file letters of inquiry first with the developer what's going on then at the register of deeds. after which, you can report the matter to the LRA or the DOJ.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Title is missing in RD office Empty Re: Title is missing in RD office Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

bheng1327

Arresto Menor

Ganyan din po nangyari samin..Nawawala daw po ung deed of sale na naka attached sa title..benenta kc ng brother ko ung house and lot namin. Lagi nyang cnsabi na nakapirma daw kming magkakapatid dun 2nd family lang po kmi. Sabi po sa opis ng RD wala daw pong laman ung envelope. Mrami na dw pong insidente ganun hindi lang kmi...Ano po dapat gwin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum