Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illicit affair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illicit affair Empty Illicit affair Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 am

pat20

Arresto Menor

Hello. Can someone please advice me on what to do. I had a boyfriend which is a lawyer and he is married. We are now separated but I want to take legal actions against him. I know I agreed on the affair but after we broke up, he was treating me badly. I know i agreed on the affair or maybe someone will only advice me to move on. But he always does it with women. I am not the first one. He always use a woman and dumped it after getting what he wanted. I want this to stop and he needs to learn his lessons. Please tell me on what grounds can I take him to the court.

2Illicit affair Empty Re: Illicit affair Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

attyLLL

you can file a disciplinary case at the IBP in ortigas based on immorality.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Illicit affair Empty Re: Illicit affair Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 pm

pat20

Arresto Menor

can i do that even if i agreed on the relationship? what evidences can i present? i dont have any pictures of us. i do have old text messages but not new ones.

4Illicit affair Empty Re: Illicit affair Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

pat20

Arresto Menor

CAN I FILE THE CASE IN OUR PROVINCE? I LIVE IN PAMPANGA. DOES IT HAS TO BE FILED IN ORTIGAS? SORRY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROCEDURE.

5Illicit affair Empty Re: Illicit affair Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 am

attyLLL

you can inquire at the IBP chapter if they can accept filing of the complaint at pampanga.

well, you were immoral also, but it is his immorality which is the issue. whether it will prosper depends on the evidence you provide

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum