Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my mother having an affair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my mother having an affair Empty my mother having an affair Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:16 pm

stevens

Arresto Menor

Good day! i just want to ask what are my possible actions to make my mother stop having an affair outside of marriage? My mother is having having an affair with a single man i presume and she brings that guy into our house every once in a while disguising him as a "friend". i told my father who is working abroad about my suspicion about their relationship and my dad told me when he tried to ask my mom about this problem and she denied telling dad that the guy was her distant cousin so theres no way she can have an affair with that guy. but recently mistakened to open her messenger thinking it was mine because she often leaves her other phone at home when she goes out of the house and i saw the name of the guy at the top of the inbox's list so i curiously opened the conversations and there i confirmed my suspicion because my mom was sending private pictures of her to that guy. my mom stated to lose her shit after my dad confessed to us he had an affair abroad but i thought they reconciled after that but clearly she was doing the things that she hated about my dad. she failed to gather herself for her family and succumbed to the sin she pretends to hate because of what my father did. i mean, its ok to get equal with my dad but shes breaking the family apart when she brings that guy to our home because clearly my little siblings also noticed my mother's beahvior and her dirty deeds. i hate that she doesnt have the decency to be discreet with her affair instead she brings her guy at home in front of us pretending like its nothing but we can see obvoiusly that theres something between them. i want to teach my mother a lesson because its a mental and emotional abuse to me and my family what she is doing right now so i really want her to realize that. countless times i have thought about assaulting the guy, beat him up and threaten to never do the shit they were doing ever again but i think it'd be reckless and i might lose control of the situation ending up with me in jail instead of him so i decided to go the other way which is seeking legal help. please i really need your help because i only work online at home and my salary cannot afford a lawyer so i need online help first before doing any concrete action. thank you!

2my mother having an affair Empty Re: my mother having an affair Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Go to the Public Attorney's Office and see if you qualify for free legal advice.

If at all, it is your dad who has the right to file cases against your mom and her paramour, but you have to have evidence of actual sexual intercourse.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum