Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real Dad Vs Birth Certificate Dad. Help!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Real Dad Vs Birth Certificate Dad. Help! Empty Real Dad Vs Birth Certificate Dad. Help! Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 am

constantina

Arresto Menor

When I was pregnant with my daughter, the real dad & I had some problems kaya naghiwalay kami. To the rescue naman itong si BC dad and he claimed my daughter as his sa birth certificate ng anak ko. I am not married to any of these guys at the time, btw. BC dad signed my daughter's bc, may affidavit pa.

Ngayon, kami na ulit ni Real Dad ng anak ko and we're planning to get married this year. Gusto ko sana mai-tama na yung surname ng anak namin at isunod na sa surname ng real dad nya. Pwede pa kaya yun? Paano kaya ang process 'nun? Help pls. Malapit na mag-school ang daughter ko and hopefully I could clean up all this mess before she goes to school. Imagine iba ang surname nya sa amin kahit pa makasal na kami ng real dad nya. Crying or Very sad

attyLLL

Either your husband files a petition for filiation and correction of records or both of you adopt her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum