Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help regarding estafa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help regarding estafa Empty Help regarding estafa Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 pm

lelouchbrittania

Arresto Menor

Good day sir. Wala po akong masyadong alam sa processes and terms sa law but I need your advise regarding this.

Here's the story. Yung friend ko and his other friends committed themselves to publish yeabooks for a batch sa isang high school. They do it part-time and wala silang fund so the students payed mandarorily to have the book published. They placed the money on a bank account and all transactions were monitored sa passbook. The project lasted almost a year na, so concerns were raised kung tinakbo na ba and pera, ginastos sa kung saan, etc. And then a parent of a student threatend my friend, saying he will sue him for estafa.

I need your advise kung may grounds po ba siya for that? and if ever pwede po ba mag-file ng damages and friend ko for false accusation? Thank you in advance.

2Help regarding estafa Empty Re: Help regarding estafa Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

are they considered the sellers of the books?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Help regarding estafa Empty Re: Help regarding estafa Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:49 pm

lelouchbrittania

Arresto Menor

I don't think so sir. Kasi po sila yung nag-oorganize and design ng yearbooks but iba po yung pinaka-publishing company kaya po yung fee na sinisingil nila ay galing rin sa publishing company.

4Help regarding estafa Empty Re: Help regarding estafa Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:47 pm

attyLLL

they should account for the money with receipts. they were entrusted with it, hence if it got lost, the presumption will be that they misappropriated it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum