Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change name of an illegitimate children

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change name of an illegitimate children Empty change name of an illegitimate children Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

marwell

Arresto Menor

Atty., good pm.!
I am a mother of two children and they are not carrying the name of their father because we are not married and that made them illegitimate. We separated ways after 5 years of living together. After 3 years I learned that the father of my children landed a job in Canada. How could I ask for their support if they are not using their father's name? Their father also failed to sign the acknowledgment of paternity, if I will ask him to sign just this moment I know that it is not easy. What will I do so he will be oblige to give support to my children.

Please help me what to do...

Thanks...

attyLLL

just like i advise those whose partners are in the USA, i recommend you look for a group in Canada who will provide you with legal aid.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum