Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moot Court Society

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moot Court Society Empty Moot Court Society Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:59 pm

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

just in case may mga mooters din dito i would like to discuss this problem with you AFTER the deadline ng submission ng papers sa IHL.

ito yung link ng IHL problem: http://www.redcross.org.ph/Site/InternationalHumanitarianLaw/mcc.aspx

2Moot Court Society Empty Re: Moot Court Society Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:15 am

bbugoy

bbugoy
Arresto Mayor

sir b9904 can you please tell me what the moot court competition is all about?

3Moot Court Society Empty Re: Moot Court Society Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:47 pm

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

Mooting, aka for moot courting, is like being in the CA pero international ang topic nyo.

The facts are indisputable and FIXED.

so basically you submit pleadings in the same manner (or almost in the same manner) as submitting pleadings in a trial court.

after submitting your pleadings the parties would now orally argue the case before an appellate justice(s)/judge(s)/whatever you wanna call the guy(s).

from the papers and from your scores in the oral argument a winner will be chosen.

so hindi ito moot court sa law school na trial court ang focus. dito appellate lang talaga.

4Moot Court Society Empty Re: Moot Court Society Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:49 am

taftavenue

taftavenue
Arresto Menor

wow this is a good training. goodluck to the mooters 50

5Moot Court Society Empty Re: Moot Court Society Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 pm

just and true

Arresto Menor

moot court.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: