Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are in many ways a lawless society because government people are useless.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mdejess

Arresto Menor

I guess this is the place to air some rants.

1. There are barricaded roads in the vicinity of Quezon City Hall, and there is no notice of who ordered it and why; these are public roads so the public must have access to them in order to get to places without taking longer routes.

2. When you travel abroad like in Singapore, you can get just for the asking a free map of the routes of their buses and city rail-trains.

Here in this our country I have gone twice to the Philippines' Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (you get that? namely, the LTFRB whatever inscribed on the sides of jeepneys) main office in East Avenue, Quezon City.

This is the national office which licenses what routes jeepneys and buses in Metro Manila are allowed to traverse.

What now? Hey, they don't know anything about a routes map of jeepneys and buses to be given freely on request to the commuting public.

How are commuters to know what jeepneys or buses to take to get from point A like from East Avenue to point B like in Quirino Highway outside Holy Cross Memorial Park?

So, I told the guy at information to just get the guys inside to retrieve their database, and obtain from that folder the jeepney and bus routes and have them computer-printed, and voila, right away, free in one coupon bond sheet a list of the routes traversed by jeepneys and buses.

Isn't that simple, and easy, and quick to do?

No, they don't care or worse they don't know how to do that, or they are absolutely ignorant which is bliss for them but inconvenience to us commuting public.

How do we get to know what jeepneys or buses to take to get to our destinations?

Locals do it this way, by trial and error, hahahaha: asking people who are waiting to ride jeepneys and busses, and often get the wrong direction, namely, the direction going away from your destination instead of toward your destination.

What did the guy in the information office tell me? Go to the DOTC, and the guy at DOTC, Go to the MMDA whatever.

I challenge you guys fellow Pinoys to search the World Wide Web to get a map of jeepney and bus routes in Metro Manila.

You will not get anywhere in the WWW, because I have gone through it thoroughly and there is no list of routes of jeepneys and buses licensed to ply in Metro Manila by the Philippines's Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board.

Marius Dejess

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum