Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Wanted to File for an Immediate Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nobuhiko

Arresto Menor

HI Atty,

I just found out about this site when I searched for immediate resignation.

My concern atty is I wanted to file for resignation, our manager told me that I should render 15 days first before they let me go.

what if I don't want to render 15 days and I wanted to leave the company immediately?. Is immediate resignation applicable in this case?

what are also the grounds say if i just file a resignation and stop reporting for work?

I also don't remember if it was indicated in the contract that there is a necessity for rendering 15 days or is that automatic as per law?

thank you very much po Very Happy

attyLLL

what the law requires is 30 days notice. 15 days is a bonus. why are you resigning?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

nobuhiko

Arresto Menor

I just wanted to work for another company. i thought there's such a thing called immediate resignation which you don't need to render 15 days or 30 days.

yup 15 days is kinda a bonus already in this case...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum