Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Empty PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 am

jurie1989

Arresto Menor

Im student po attorney last may po nag gawa ako ng events then july sana yun pinalabas kaya lang mahina ang ticket sales kay na move sa august. ngayun po nag flop yung show namin nabayaran ko ang ibang needs ng events yung iba hindi pa, may utang ako sa king co-producer na students then po ng 53,500k and may pa swesweldohan pa po ako sa mga commitiies ko lahat ay 30k around. then ngayun po mahihiparapan po ako pa pagbayad kung iisang bayd ku long po. Ang ginawa ko binayan ko muna ng kunti ang co-produer ko at ang ibang pinah utangan ko. Ngayun naniningil na ang akong mga committee kung san na yung sweldo nila. Ipadakip daw nila ako sa pulis, pupunta sila ng aming paaralan para ipahiya ako.

Tanong ko pa, pwede ba akong makulong?
ano namang kaso po?
Paano na yung reputasyon ko na sinira nila pag nakabayad nak ako?
pls help me attorney.

2PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm

attyLLL

what's this event? if there were any profits, where would it go?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 pm

jurie1989

Arresto Menor

I think we dont have profits, coz it was flop then the ticket sales was already used before the event to some production payments. Now i have lots of debts more than 80k. I have no intention to run or hide to the people (the committee and co-producer)for not to pay them back. But they always keep asking to me and if i cant give them they will do some actions,like go to school and shame my reputation. Call a police for deportation me. im studying in some universities in cebu and im from bohol the same place where my event held was. The way they act it seems that i theft a money (A BIG AMOUNT MONEY) knowing that im the one who will give them some shares even though we didnt profit at all.

4PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME ATTORNEY :( Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

attyLLL

so you mean, this was entirely your personal project? if it made profit, you would be the one who would pocket the profits? this was not an activity of a school organization?

they can file criminal cases against you, but i do not believe it will prosper because your failure to pay is just a contractual obligation and not a crime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum