Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will sign the petition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who will sign the petition Empty Who will sign the petition Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Flor Dimaapi

Arresto Menor

Thank you Attorney for your reply.

Last night I also sent you another message maybe it was erroneously deleted. I mentioned there that I was able to find the name of the lawyer handling our case in the above mentioned website, which I also include it in that message.

In that message, I have also indicated another inquiry about getting a passport for my daughter as she will undergo OJT outside the country. We do understand that DFA only accept birth certificate issued by NSO, and we don’t know what other documents DFA will accept in lieu of the birth certificate issued by NSO.

The objective of the petition… to delete the annotation in the birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar and to apply RA 9255, where my daughter can use my family name.

Below is the annotation in the birth certificate issued by the LCR, which NSO doesn’t want to accept for the reason my first marriage still not voided when our daughter was born.

“Legitimated by virtue of subsequent marriage of parents on May 2, 1996 at Batangas. Henceforth, the child shall be known as: Ayra Velasquez Dimaapi.

Note: my first marriage was voided in 1994 and my daughter was born in 1991, and we married in 1996.

Salamat po.

2Who will sign the petition Empty Re: Who will sign the petition Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

attyLLL

your petition seems sound, good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum