Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL Empty CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 am

KSTAMARIA

Arresto Menor

[justify]I JUST LIKE TO ASK ABOUT MY CASE LAST 2010 I GOT PREGNANT AND WAS HOSPITALIZED TWICE DUE TO A DELICATE PREGNANCY LAST DECEMBER 2010 I DID NOT RECEIVE A BONUS DUE TO NON-PERFORMANCE AND ABSENCES (NOTE MY ABSENCES WAS ONLY 5 DAYS MAXIMUM IN A MONTH WITH VALID REASONS DUE TO HOSPITALIZATION.) FURTHERMORE I WAS NOT GIVEN A QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE EVALUATION WHICH WAS THE BASIS OF OUR PERFORMANCE BONUS. I HAVE NO PENDING PROJECTS AND MEET ALL THE DEADLINES SET IN SPITE OF MY ABSENCES AND CONDITION.MOREOVER THEY TOLD ME THAT THEIR HIRING AN OPERATIONS AND ADMIN MANAGER WHO BASICALLY HAS THE SAME FUNCTIONS LIKE ME.LASTLY MY ASSISTANT RESIGNED THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER HIRE A REPLACEMENT AND ALL HER FUNCTIONS WILL BE TURNOVER TO ME THEY ALSO ADDED OFFICE SUPPLIES FUNCTIONS WHICH IS AN ADMIN FUNCTIONS. IN SHORT I WAS GIVEN A TASK THAT IS FOR TWO PERSONS PLUS MY CURRENT ALL IN ALL ITS TOO MUCH TO BARE AND VERY INSULTING SINCE I'M IN An "officer level". Please help me on this. I know i should be resigning but this is not fair.if ever where can i get a free lawyer if ever i decided to go to DOLE.

2CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL Empty Re: CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm

attyLLL

while these ma may be irritating, in my opinion, it has not reached the level where it can be clearly stated that you are being constructively dismissed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum