Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child flying abroad with married mother to Canada.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rjnlim

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have a question, I am a mother of a 5 yr old little girl(bearing the biological father's surname) and am now married to a Canadian National. We are planning to migrate to Canada soon. Now the biological father won't allow me to take my daughter with me. Is there any restrictions, requirements regarding this so I can bring my child with me to Canada? Or since she is still under 7 I can bring her with me no questions asked? and I was wondering if the father can stop us in any legal way to going abroad? just wondering...

Can you please advise on this?

Thank you so much for the help! Surprised

attyLLL

does your child already have a visa? the Canadian embassy did not require you to produce proof that the father gives his consent?

if i were his lawyer, I would file a petition for custody and request for the issuance of a hold departure order.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum