Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi.. i, new here.. this is a good site i've visited.. thanks to all who manage this

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rhyx

Arresto Menor

may question lang po aq..

i slap my sister-in-law on her mouth but when she go to the medical check up the result was she get injured on her right eyes..

it's happen when i ask her to minimized the volume of her TV because i was about to sleep on my room and it's really irritating it was full volume the i already shouting but she told me she didn't hear me.

her daughter lowdown the volume but after a few minutes i her her murmuring but words, and she throw big object on our wall, the i ask her " ano ba problema mo?" but she continue murmuring but words that's why i slap her mouth to pacify her...

she go to barangay to report the incident allegedly i punched her that cause her injury on her face..

the barangay mediator ask me to aminin nalang ung nangyari at magsory para matapos na....
so i did nagsori ako at sinabi ko mali ang ginawa ko.
pero di nila tinanggap dahil masama daw loob ko..
(natural naman siguro kahit kanino naman gawin un)...
nagalit sa akin ung mediator at sinabi alisin q na sama ng loob ko.. para di na lumaki ginawa ko nalang gusto nila..
(pero bakit ganun?? di ko maintindihan.. ano ba nirereklamo nila.. sama ng loob o ung injury nya??? di ko alam kung bakit pinapatulan ng barangay un??

pwede ba ko magcounter charge dun.. at ano kaso??
pwede ko ba kasuhan ung mediator sa barangay?? ano kaso??

salamat po ATTY.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum