Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFW Rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFW Rights Empty OFW Rights Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 am

ching26

Arresto Menor

hi! Good day to everyone! would like to ask some advice 'bout ofw rights.. I got a friend who's currently working in alkhobar saudi as a hotel room attendant, he left philippines last April 15, 2011. The problem is that they were ask to signed a contract of two years, as a building electrician with a wage of 1500 SAR. When they arrived in Saudi, they stayed at riyadh for only 1 week, after that they were transferred to Alkhobar Saudi, and work as a room attendant with a salary of only 900 SAR. It was also found out that the stamp on their documents (contract) is fake and not from POEA., Until now, they haven't received their iqama, or working permit.. The treatment of their employer wasn't also good, he got sick for almost 3 weeks but no check up/assistance were done. Now, he decided to go back here in Philippines, but accdg to their employer they will not be liable for tickets and all transpo expenses.. I just want to know, what's the best thing to do.. hope you can help us,,please.. Thanks a lot and godbless us all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum