Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond - without starting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Bond - without starting Empty Employment Bond - without starting Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

LindsayLopez

Arresto Menor

I would just need advice regarding a bond - I recently accepted an offer that has a bond in the stipulation, it was clearly explained that if I don't show up on my first day - that I would need to pay 50,000 because of recruitment cost. I informed them 1 week prior to the start date that I would not be able to join their company because it won't cover my parents in the Health Benefits. The thing is - i don't really have 50000 to pay them. What would be the best course of action on this? What can be the worst case scenario for me? How do I inform them that I don't have money to pay them? Please advice.

2Employment Bond - without starting Empty Re: Employment Bond - without starting Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

attyLLL

if you refuse to pay, they will have to initiate a case in court to collect from you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Employment Bond - without starting Empty Re: Employment Bond - without starting Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Is that really enforceable?I thought all contract had been reviewed by DOLE before employers can imposed it?

Dear Atty LLL,
Is local recruitment process per person will cost 50,000.00 overall? Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum