Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affidavit of undertaking..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1affidavit of undertaking..  Empty affidavit of undertaking.. Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm

alethea

Arresto Menor

hi...

im currently paying charges to my previous employer due to connivance and conspiracy case, we are 4, and I'm the only one paying the amount due, and my problem is during our negotiation process in our office, we signed an undertaking, and i issued my cheques, which is payable in 3 months. but unfortunately my previous colleagues, didn't pay the amount due monthly, and i already paid mine..

Sir help me, what will be my next action? i already paid mine, can i pull out my cheques? because my previous colleagues cant pay their dues, and i might pay their amount due if my cheques bounce

2affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 pm

alethea

Arresto Menor

pls help me..i dont know what to do... i just want to pull out my next 3 cheques..amounting to 60,000..

3affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

attyLLL

your checks are for your share? or for the entire loss?

if you pull or put a stop payment, you'll be risking the company to take legal action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 pm

alethea

Arresto Menor

for the entire loss, but the company know that this is for share.. my colleagues agreed and signed agreement, regarding the sharing of the amount, and they will use my cheque.

may magagawa pa ba ako? i paid my share... but my problem yung cheque ko, pero now nasa closed na account ko kase di napondohan ng mga kasama ko, ako pinahirapan nila.

5affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 pm

attyLLL

i suggest you write a letter to the company, but this will not prevent them from filing a case of bouncing check against you.

6affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm

alethea

Arresto Menor

i already wrote a letter sa company regarding my colleagues who didnt cooperate sa payment, and i inform them that i already paid my share..kahit nabayaran ko na yung complete share ko do you think they will still file a case?

7affidavit of undertaking..  Empty Re: affidavit of undertaking.. Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 am

attyLLL

i cannot speculate over what the company will do. I suggest you keep talking to them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum