Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Empty EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:55 am

gretel

Arresto Menor

Hi good morning, gusto ko lng po malinawan about INHERITANCE pROpERTY Ung title holder po kasi under the name of my grandfather who already past away lasy 1993. He have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls . My father is the second son who already past away as well last 2009. The one who left was the younger daughter.

The inheritance property was divided 3 apartment but it is not legally divided it was just putting division for private. The first apartment decided to allowed renters.When all of them their living before left including the husband of the other daughter.They got married in the edge of 40 without the presence of my grandfather and they adapted one daughter without legal adoption it just the birth certificate of the girl the mother declared was my tita and her husband declared as a father.
5 years already that the house rented in the amount of 10,000.
The lot has 181 square meter which is infact it is not equally divided.How we will be going to do just to make sure na madivide tlga ung lot EQUALLY...we are located in the center...no extension of lot.

please helpme

2EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Empty Re: EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

ringomaquinay

Arresto Menor

magandang gabi po, gusto q lang po sana malinawan, meron po kasing 3 real property ang nakapangalan sa lola ko,nagdecision po kami na itransfer po ang isa sa akin,maari po ba ang extra judicial settlement with absolute sale kasi po babayaran ko po sa kanya??o kailangan po pag extra judicial settlement lahat po ng pagaari dapat isettle na..??

3EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Empty Re: EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:00 pm

attyLLL

gretel, the sides can get a bigger share and they pay you for the extra.

ringo, is your lola dead?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum