Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to void my 2nd marriage(Fake) that was register in NSO which is filed without my knowledge by my Ex-GF ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Engineer1224

Arresto Menor

I was married in 1998 and We are separated since 2002.Now,She is blackmailing me to file a Bigamy case which she found-out to be registered also in NSO.How can I get void of this fake 2nd marriage in 2006 which was held in Binangonan Rizal,A place where I haven't been to,My Signature was forged also? My Ex is blackmailing me to increase my Child support monthly from 5k to 10k aside from the Tuition fee payment I am giving her in a year(60k). I'am willing to increase the support but I'm so worried of that Bigamy case she might filed anytime? Pls give me legal advise and how much do you think I need to file an annulment case?

rchrd

rchrd

Just tell her to stop being foolish and realize that if you are in jail, you will have no work, you will have no money, so she will have no more source of support.

Just dont talk foolishness yourself.

As to the second marriage you claim is not yours, check the other facts stated in the NSO copy. If the other entries there do not pertain to you, then you are not that person (just a namesake) so you have no right to question that marriage certificate. If all entries except your signature seem to point to you, that's the time for you see a lawyer for advice.

attyLLL

you should file a petition for declaration of nullity of the second marriage or else that that charge of bigamy will hang over you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum