Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summons to appear to Police station after sale of property...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Macoy45

Arresto Menor

My gf and i sold our house in the last two weeks , but the police have started an investigation of the previous owner, who owes money to a gentleman who is high up in the police force, and we got a letter delivered by several police from a Barangay to say that we have to attend a hearing to the investigation team over the sale and unpaid amounts on the property.

We had an attorny that did the conveyancing and transfer of the house when we bought it and was sealed and signed normally without incident...we paid our deposits to the bank and did everything correctly, but there appears to be someone claiming money from us by the previous owner for unpaid amounts, and it is the same person who the police are investigating...This is after we just sold the property to a friend...

I am leaving to go to Australia in 3 days and i am worried about the complications that it cud bring and wondered if i could be stopped from leaving. The sale and purchase and selling of the property was handled normally without incident with our lawyer and all moneys paid to the bank...so is someone playing games.? Can i be stopped from leaving the Philippines.?

Macoy.

attyLLL

i doubt it but if you want to be sure, inquire at the bureau of immigration

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum