Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed Incentives

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delayed Incentives Empty Delayed Incentives Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

dadibot

Arresto Menor

Hello,
I am working in a call center based in Libis QC for almost 2 years and a half now.
Ang mga kliyente po naming mga Australyano ay nagbibigay ng incetives, that is apart from our company incentives.
Smooth and no hassles ang incentives namin from clients until last June 2011.

By the way ang incentives namin is sodexho gc para walang tax. The cheapest we can get is P2,000 for a perfect call na ma inominate namin and fortunately magustuhan ng klinyente. The price we gets depends on the wheel we spin.
Sa ngayon meron akong pending na P16,500 worth of GC.Delayed ng almost 3 mos.

Ang question ko lang po ay

1.Pwede po ba naming kasuhan ang kompanya dahil sa delayed na incentives?
2 Ang incentives po ay client based so sabi ng manager namin they have the righ na tigilan yung incentives when ever they want to. Is that legal at me habol pa po ba kami sa mga GC na na inispin na namin?

2Delayed Incentives Empty Re: Delayed Incentives Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 pm

attyLLL

I would argue that you have a right to the incentives already earned, just be prepared to prove that you've earned them.

but I also agree that management has the prerogative to stop the incentive scheme.

I recommend you and those others similarly situated write a courteous letter or email explaining how many GCs you have earned and ask when you should expect to receive them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum