Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid vehicle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid vehicle Empty unpaid vehicle Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

bmendoza

Arresto Menor

good eve attorney, just wanted to ask i sold a motorcycle to a friend back in 2009 we had a notarized letter stating he will pay the full amount of 10,000. after ondoy the paper was lost and he kept on making excuses that since he was also flooded he cannot pay us for the mean time.he still owes us 5000 pesos it came to a point were in he was using abusive language stating that we do not understand his situation which is absurd since we were also flood victims. we never saw him or heard of him again until yesterday we saw him using the motorcycle, it has been registered to lto already. do i have legal right to sue him since i have witnesses of the said agreement? what would be the steps that i can do to force him to pay.

2unpaid vehicle Empty Re: unpaid vehicle Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter by registered mail. if you live in the same city, file a case at his bgy first then a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum