Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname concern in sss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1surname concern in sss  Empty surname concern in sss Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm

mmnones

Arresto Menor

More than 15 yrs ago, I changed my surname in my SSS record to my husband's surname. I found out sometime later that there is no record of our marriage so I stopped using my husband's surname and reverted to my maiden name. Because we were already separated, I decided to move forward. All my records (employment, BIR, passport, NBI clearance) since then has my maiden name. Now, I need to get an SSS ID as a requirement for a visa application (short business trip). Will SSS allow me to set my record right and issue me an ID with my maiden name? How will I go about this? Thank you.

2surname concern in sss  Empty Re: surname concern in sss Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

attyLLL

present a cenomar to them so it will show that the change in name had no basis.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum