Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paano po ba malalaman na na violate ang R.A 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gabriel_18

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Good Day.

Yung X gf ko nanganak at ako daw yung tatay.
Hindi ko nalaman na buntis sya nung nag hiwalay kami at hindi niya pinaalam sa akin yun. ngayon na lang nung nanganak na sya. premature yung bata kasi 6mos daw nung inilabas pero sa bilang ko 5mos pa lang ang naka lipas simula nung nagalaw ko siya. hindi ako naniniwala na akin yung bata at wala akong pnirmahan na kahit ano. Maayos naman yung babae at nag aaral ngayon.

ngayon nag text yung magulang niya na mag fifile sila ng kaso laban sa akin na sa palagay ko yung ra 9262. maari nia nga ho ba tlgang ifile yun?

attyLLL

you can't prevent them from filing the case. your defense is that you did not acknowledge the child to be yours. or did you sign the birth certificate?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Gabriel_18

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you can't prevent them from filing the case. your defense is that you did not acknowledge the child to be yours. or did you sign the birth certificate?

no sir i did not sign anything...
actually she just informed me thru a letter. and the letter was sent after a week that she gave birth.

attyLLL

and did you respond?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Gabriel_18

Arresto Menor

yes I did. saying that I dont believe that it is mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum