Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about Labor and Education Law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions about Labor and Education Law Empty Questions about Labor and Education Law Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

he@d

Arresto Menor

Hi there! I am working as a Guidance Counselor in one of the private schools in Quezon City since 2008. Since then, I haven't signed any contract despite of the fact that I kept on following up on it for the past years already. Last July 15 I gave my Resignation Letter effective on Aug.30. May I just ask if the institution will have the right to disapprove my resignation?

Another thing, Every end of July we usually accept a performance bonus based from our performance evaluation for the past school year, since I will be staying until Aug.30, am I still eligible for that bonus since it was based from my performance from last school year?

Thanks a lot!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum