Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN REGARDING MORTGAGE OF FAMILY HOME. pls help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jirei

Arresto Menor

Please do help me regarding our unsolved problem with our family home. Here is the situation.

More than 10 years ago, sinanla po ng father ko ang aming lupa’t bahay thru this agent named Edna to Mrs. Adelina sa halagang not more than 300,000 with an annual interest of 15%(i think). (Mortgagor: Father, Mortgagee: Adelina, Agent: Edna) Yung time po na pinapublic attorney yung document regarding the mortgage, hindi present si Mrs. Adelina so yung agent nalang na si Edna ang pumirma not using her own signature but as Adelina instead. And since urgent ang need ng pera ng parents ko, hinayaan nlang po nila ito. After ilang years (I don’t know exactly the number of years but not more than five) of paying annual interests, hindi na nkapagbayad pa ang father ko. And hindi na din naman naningil si Edna sa amin to think na we live in the same City for a very long time. Hindi nadin po nag initiate na magbayad ang aking ama dahil wala din man po siyang pera at hindi niya din po nakita itong si Mrs. Adelina ever since nabuo ang contract. And then last year or 2 years ago, bigla nalang pumunta yung agent na yun sa aming bahay, pinasukat ang aming lupa and then pinakita itong credit with interest computation amounting to 2.2 Million. Nung tinanong po ng aking ama where po yung Adelina dahil yun po ang kakausapin nia, hindi po maipakita nitong Edna. And we believe that hindi niya tlaga ito mapapakita dahil ginamit niya lang ang pangalan na ito as mortgagee/lender, at nagkunwaring agent para makadiscount sa ipapahiram niyang pera at makatubo ng malaki.

QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT ACTIONS SHOULD WE TAKE GIVEN THAT THE MORTGAGOR, OUR FATHER, DIED LAST YEAR, THIS PROPERTY INVOLVED IS CONSIDERED A FAMILY HOME, AND WE ARE THE ONE PAYING THE PROPERTY TAX IN OUR CITY GOVERNMENT?
2. IS THERE ANY CHANCE NA WE CAN INVALIDATE THIS MORTGAGE IF NAPATUNAYANPO NAMIN NA GINAMIT LANG NIYA ANG NAME NA ADELINA? I HAVE READ NA TO MAKE THE MORTGAGEE-AGENT RELATIONSHIP BINDING, DAPAT PO MAY WRITTEN CONSENT YUNG FORMER ALLOWING THE LATTER TO ACT AS HIM.
3. AND MAY PRESCRIPTION PERIOD PO BA NA 10 YEARS ANG MORTGAGE?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum