Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renovation without a building permit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renovation without a building permit Empty Renovation without a building permit Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Singagski

Arresto Menor

Hi Guyz,

I need some legal advice regarding a case i am working on, this is related to a bank.

Renovation expenses were recorded in his books to various of its branches. upon confirmation to various city building officials, no building permits were issued to this branches... The contractor per books appears to be a Company owned by the owner of the bank. And is allegedly diverting funds out of the bank to the construction company by using fictitious renovations or overpriced renovation expenses.

My questions are:

What cases can be filed against the owner?
Is there any violation of the Building Code?
Can we file estafa in this case?
What evidences do we need to nail estafa?

2Renovation without a building permit Empty Re: Renovation without a building permit Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

attyLLL

what is your interest in this?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum