Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What rights do we have for this?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What rights do we have for this? Empty What rights do we have for this? Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

duffydaph

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to ask for your legal advice for the situation that we have right now.

Me and my family were living in a squatters area. This is a private lot. By the time we move into this place, we're renting not by the owner of the lot to one of the residents there who live there. But for a couple of years we payed the place for a minimal amount. We didn't payed the lot owner but to the resident whom we were renting the house we live in. So after some time we decided to make a Deed of Sale and have it signed by the owner of the house as a proof that we already payed so that we will no longer rent it. Have it also signed by 2 other neighbors as a witness that the owner of the house acknowledge the payment and have it signed also at the Notary Public. We have three copies of that.

What happen right now is that me and my siblings moved but still we have some stuff left in the other house. We didn't leave that house totally because my brother will sleep there some time and we also will go to that place. The thing right now is that our neighbor wants it back and their family want to demolish our our house. Why would they do so when even the owner of the lot didn't do such thing to all the squatters there.

Do they have the right to demolish our house? Even if were not there all the time but we do visit our place and clean the house.

We have a Deed of Sale for that "PWESTO" and they even signed it and it was written even in our own dialect so that they will understand it well before signing it. And then now they will say that they didn't sign it for they didn't agree on it.

Is the Deed of Sale that we have valid? It have the signature from the Notary Public.

What rights do we have if they will really demolish our house. It is acceptable in our part if the owner of the lot itself will do so but if the one who will do it is also a squatter like us, what move are we going to do?

We don't want to go to our Brgy. Hall to ask help for that because one of their family works there as Lupon.

And just yesterday when one of their family shouted at my sister who went to our old place to clean the house. She shouted at my sister and told her that they do as what they say "demolish" our house. And she even told lie that we want to set the place on fire. Why would we do so when my auntie is living just beside our old house?

We may be coward, coward because we might violate rules. That's why I'm asking for your help right now to know the things that we don't know, to know the things that we have to do, and to know the things that we must avoid.

Please don't ignore my post as my family needed your help right.

Thanks a lot.

2What rights do we have for this? Empty Re: What rights do we have for this? Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 pm

attyLLL

why do they feel they can demolish your house?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3What rights do we have for this? Empty Re: What rights do we have for this? Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 am

duffydaph

Arresto Menor

They think that the Deed of Sale that we have is not invalid and right now there is an event of dispute wherein they said that it is not their signature because they didn't sign anything. The signature of the former owner, the buyer and the two witnesses signature are present. What happens right now is they allow someone to get inside our house without our permission because they still claim they're still the owner. Here's another thing, they even accused us that we're planning to burn down the house. Oh my! How can we do such things like that where infact my auntie, uncle and their little kids are living in the same place.

4What rights do we have for this? Empty Re: What rights do we have for this? Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm

attyLLL

is this under a CMP? is there a central list of homeowners?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum