Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for Reconsideration on Repayment Program for Credit Card

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gandhi

Arresto Menor

Last 2009, my credit card bill with East West Bank was 190,000. I requested for a fixed installment program for repayment and they gave me P7500 per month. So far I have already paid P249,000. I was asking them for reconsideration of this repayment scheme considering I already paid the principal. They came up with another restructured scheme of 72 months to pay pf P2204 which would amount to P158,746. What are my other legal options?

BTW, the first repayment scheme involved my opening a checking account with EWB so i can prepay installments in checks. Then they closed the account due to insufficient balance. Please consider this when advising me of my options.

attyLLL

what is the interest rate? did you receive any notice that your checks were dishonored?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum