Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pinatira mo na.. kami pa idedemanda?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pinatira mo na.. kami pa idedemanda? Empty pinatira mo na.. kami pa idedemanda? Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 pm

jhaycutexp

Arresto Menor

Here's a brief story about our case, my uncle, Salvador once a resident of Pasay City, got their home demolished several years ago because of squatting, in short they came to my mother, Luz Fopalan, her sister, to ask for money.. hence,.. my mother gave them money so that they can rent an apartment.. but at that time, they have no work, or permanent work at least that I know, that they can't sustain the rent fees on the apartment, so they sought for help again, to my mother.. because from what I remember they were homeless at that point..

I remembered that they came to our house, and ask if they can stay at our property in quezon city, payatas in particular, for the time being,, until their kids finished their studies... they were hesitant too because they thought we might ask for a leasing fee.. but we didn't asked for fees or anything like that.. knowing their current situation

Our family agreed to let my uncle's family,Salvador, to stay at our property because my mom can't take seeing her brother and his family living on the streets...

So they started living on our property, in the structure that was a store before, cause at that time, my other uncle's family, Domingo, was living on our house..

But at time passes by Salvador started to fix the store into a home.. knowing that his kids are growing up.. and most of them were girls.. without our permission.. but we didn't mind because, it is a necessity for them..

We too, are passing our time, growing old... and recently my eldest brother, Aris, expressed his intentions of getting married, and then my 2nd brother too.. Arvin.. is planning ahead.. they are 28, and 27 respectively, currently at Qatar working.. and they wanted to settle down here at our home..

I am planning to ask my uncle's family, Salvador to plan ahead with their moving out... but they already have expressed a very disappointing stand against with our plan of not moving out... since they have sensed the plan I was preparing..

Actually this is not the first time we have asked them to plan ahead with their housing.. at that time.. Salvador is asking for a separation pay or in the same sense, so that he can move out in our property.. which is I find very absurd..

And now, that they knew my plan.. they are now bashing, trash talking, and threatening my mother that they will take this to court...

The most disappointing part was they are willing to cut ties with the family... I find it very disappointing... but then again It's not they are a big loss or anything... it's just breaking the principles they have instilled to us...

Is there a chance that we can fight this on court? the property we are living right now is currently untitled...I have researched about the land, and it was intended for ex military during the time of marcos.. but we do have the rights and paying tax for the land.. it was bought in the early 1980's.. and my uncle moved in at our property at the later part of 1990's.. i guess its 99 or 2000 at sure about the exact years.. We are trying to apply at the moment the "Free Patent Law" for the land title..

I hope this email was not too long for you to read sir..

Hoping you can give us an advice regarding this matter sir..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum