Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Will and Testament

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Will and Testament Empty Last Will and Testament Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:35 pm

wendy

Arresto Menor

My grandfather who has been confined in St. Luke's for 2 months and a week had asked me to write His Last will and testament because of his incapacity to do so. And so I wrote (my handwritten) the last will and testament which I copied the form in the internet website and my grandfather stated to whom he would give his properties. I have read it to him three times and he just signed it under the presence of a doctor, a nurse and his assistant and my mother. The doctor and the nurse were tasked by my grandfather to be the witness at that time.

Now my grandfather is dead 2 days ago after being discharged from the hospital.

Now my problem is WHO can be the executor of the last will and testament?

I am 29 years old, female. Help.

2Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

dilemma

Arresto Menor

i think you have to register pa the last will at the Registry of Deeds.

3Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 pm

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

I am afraid the will is not valid. A holographic will must be entirely written, dated and signed by the decedent. I wish you came here early to inquire if it was valid.

4Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

tagapagmana

Arresto Menor

What will happen if 10 year old last will found now, until now hindi pa nahahati ang estate, is it still valid.

The last will only shows like paragraph and like a "Short story" about how it will be divided? But properly described where is the location, but not indicated the title number on the will. Is it valid? what we will do to make it valid?

5Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 am

attyLLL

is it totally handwritten? if typed, is it notarized?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:02 am

tagapagmana

Arresto Menor

its totally handwritten only, with date, and with signature. Its like a simple letter to a friend, but its a will and testament saying "ito ang aking huling habilin"

no witness po ito, parang sulat lang talaga na huling habilin?

7Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 pm

attyLLL

assuming that it is in the handwriting of the testator, the will is still valid and probate proceedings should be initiated in court.

8Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

tagapagmana

Arresto Menor

i think we will assume its the handwriting of our mother "kasi mukhang pareho naman ng sulat" wala naman "nag rereklamo" sa aming magkakapatid about sa hatian kasi "FAIR" naman ang pagkakasulat ng hatin sa Last will.

Is the court will still check the handwriting of our mother??? by a professional calligrapher or investigator?

Im afraid kasi na i-deny ng court ung last will, tapos di matuloy ang hatian, paano na un hindi na mahahati, 10 years na kami naghihintay. Possible ba ng i-deny ng court ang last will and testament.

9Last Will and Testament Empty Re: Last Will and Testament Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

attyLLL

it will be your burden to prove that it is her handwriting. if not proven, probate of will be denied.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum