Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 am

akonanga

Arresto Menor

I badly need your help. I was recently terminated by the company that I've worked with for almost 4 years. The basis of the termination according to them was because of the post I made in my Facebook profile (totally nothing to do with the company). My post was this "Mahirap pala magtrabaho sa pabrika ng plastic, andaming plastic". This was just a quote, no company name was indicated on my post. I have never received any memo from them every since I worked with them. I already filed a case to DOLE.

But question is this, I didn't sign the termination letter and I don't have any copy of it. I'm worried that since I don't have any proof with me that they have terminated me they might deny that they are terminating me, and I just didn't go to work (AWOL). Should I still come to work until our DOLE hearing? What should I do???

Please, please I badly need your advise.

2ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 am

attyLLL

what about the notice to explain and your written explanation? do you still have those?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor

No I don't have any. They have not let me explain my side. They just told me that I'm terminated and that they won't release my salary until I sign the termination letter or I submit letter of resignation.

4ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor

Should I still come to work? I am really confused. Please help

5ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Illegal termination help please Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 pm

zeke

Arresto Menor

same question po above? what if sabihin nila na AWOL ako papano po yun? hindi na po kasi ako mkapasok dahil po sa sinabi nila sa lahat ng empleyado na tinangal na daw po ako. please help thanks

6ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor

Anybody? Please help... Thank you

7ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

attyLLL

both of you, i recommend you write a letter or email to your employers and inquire about your employment status.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Illegal termination due to NO DUE PROCESS by your employer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum