Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Empty ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Wed May 28, 2014 2:27 pm

coffee1020

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just want to ask po nag AWOL po ako for 1 month, I already received two return to work notice. It stated on the 2nd return to work that I need to report back to work within 24hrs after receiving the letter. I failed to report but since received the 2nd rtwo on May 21 2014 as far as I know the rtwo is good for 7 calendar days which will expire the 28th of this Month. I reported back to work the 27th within my shift (9pm-6am) Fell on the 28th and pagka dating ko ng office e sabi ng manager ko terminated na daw ako. I asked for options if I can just resign instead of terminated and he said no. Sabi niya may notice of resolution na daw from hr and he showed me the email of hr na effectivity date ng termination is on the 29th. My question is, if ganito po ang case. Do I still have the rights or by law can I still submit a resignation since ang effective date ng termination is the 29th? My manager asked me na to surrender my id and my headset but I did not sign for any clearance or termination papers. Please answer asap. Thanks Smile

2ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Wed May 28, 2014 2:32 pm

coffee1020

Arresto Menor

Also before I went to the office I texted him that I will be going to the office to clear things out and possibly submit my resignation, he replied "no need to come to work, just wait for the notice of resolution" Ang dating po sakin e he just really wants me to be terminated at gustong palabasin na hindi ako nag report sa work before the 29th na hindi na lang talaga ako nagpakita sa office. Please help naman po.

3ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Wed May 28, 2014 7:11 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

coffee1020 wrote:Hi! I just want to ask po nag AWOL po ako for 1 month, I already received two return to work notice. It stated on the 2nd return to work that I need to report back to work within 24hrs after receiving the letter. I failed to report but since  received the 2nd rtwo on May 21 2014 as far as I know the rtwo is good for 7 calendar days which will expire the 28th of this Month. I reported back to work the 27th within my shift (9pm-6am) Fell on the 28th and pagka dating ko ng office e sabi ng manager ko terminated na daw ako. I asked for options if I can just resign instead of terminated and he said no. Sabi niya may notice of resolution na daw from hr and he showed me the email of hr na effectivity date ng termination is on the 29th. My question is, if ganito po ang case. Do I still have the rights or by law can I still submit a resignation since ang effective date ng termination is the 29th? My manager asked me na to surrender my id and my headset but I did not sign for any clearance or termination papers. Please answer asap. Thanks Smile

Where does it say that RTWO is good for 7 calendar days?

Generally it's effective within 24-48 hrs upon receipt as they said. You received on May 21, but did not report within the required number of days (1-2) therefore the termination is valid.

http://www.councilviews.com

4ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 pm

coffee1020

Arresto Menor

Even though the effective date of termination is May 29th? So hindi na po ako pwede mag immediate resignation kahit di pa na sserve sakin termination?

5ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION (PLEASE HELP) Wed May 28, 2014 9:08 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

coffee1020 wrote:Even though the effective date of termination is May 29th? So hindi na po ako pwede mag immediate resignation kahit di pa na sserve sakin termination?

Any resignation requires approval.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum