Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa case - Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm herbert

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

herbert

Arresto Menor

Re: Estafa case - Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm
herbert

herbert
dear sir/ mam,

good day! I was filed by my former employer coca cola bottling phils. inc. with estafa case at makati regional trial court. it started when i become one of there dealer after i was included as one of the redundant employee and compensated by them. when i started as one of there dealer located at morong, rizal, unfortunately, i got ill and found out i had gallstone and needed to be remove by means of operation. And i was also diagnosed having a cyst on my left kidney and in order to drain the cyst i was again operated. Later on i had several episodes of stomach aches and later diagnosed with gastritis. All these leads me to financial crisis. The delivered goods amounting to 32,000 pesos was unable to settled by me.What should i do 'coz it really bothers me. What will be my first step to be able to solve or overcome this case?
thank you very much and hoping for your immediate response.

respectfully yours,
Herbert

rchrd

rchrd

Your first step should be to ask help and guidance from your maker.

You should prepare about 20 thousand for your bail. Bail recommended might be higher but you can ask help from the Public Attorneys Office for the filing of a motion to reduce recommended bail to one half of the amount.

Before the hearing for arraignment and even after that, approach you former bosses and convince them to accept the amount of your bail for settlement. They might negotiate for a higher amount but there is no harm in trying.

If you are still interested in keeping the business however, i suggest you immediately pay the entire amount then look for a trustworthy and financially capable partner to help you with the business.

God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum