Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attempted Murder

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attempted Murder Empty Attempted Murder Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 pm

maisam726

Arresto Menor

My father who is 97-year old, hard of hearing and limited-walking capability was attemptedly murdered by my neighbor last week who has been harassing and intimidating us by throwing stones/rocks at our house every time he gets drunk. The stone throwing has been ongoing for years--more than a decade. The neighbor is illiterate, never employed, always drunk and just looking for trouble. I live here in the US and my folks in Bulacan are not aware of their legal remedies and I feel helpless, too, because I’m too far away to protect them. I read 1 of your advice to file an affidavit complaint before the prosecutor’s office. My question is: would it be possible for my father who is totally home-bound because of his age or me, who is outside the Philippine to execute the affidavit? Do you think the prosecutor would prosecute the same?

2Attempted Murder Empty Re: Attempted Murder Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

attyLLL

i presume your father is not alone? they should report the matter immediately to the police.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Attempted Murder Empty Re: Attempted Murder Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 pm

maisam726

Arresto Menor

I am fed up with the continuing harassment and threats committed against my family—not just my father—and I want him to go to jail? My niece will go to the police station tomorrow to report the crime. Will reporting the crime to the police attain my objective? The prosecutor who has jurisdiction over us is in Malolos Bulacan. Can you recommend any lawyer who can help us put this guy to jail considering my father’s limited movement and my current absence in the Phil?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum