Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

oral defamation, libel, slander, grave threath

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

loie78

Arresto Menor

Please help on this. Had a discussion with a friend over facebook. worst happen. She suddenly was arrogant and use the F word in the public conversation. i asked her whatw as the problem but she pressumed that i would be making a bad comment to a friend. After that we had terrible ssagutan and unfortunately she accused me of bad things. I had a told secrets over this friend and now she is using my secrets and threathening me that she will post it and told me that she has many things to tell about me and that i would shut up. I was so furious and told her that mamatayan din siya. She accused me of such foul accusation. half truth. We had converstaion on facebook before and ym and told me that she will used it against me. I wanted to teach this friend a lesson. what will i do. i need a lawyer whom i can speak with on this as i am going to file a case if their is.

attyLLL

if other people can read your conversation, then it is libel. if these are private messages, it can be unjust vexation.

threats to publish defamatory remarks are also punishable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Laiza Dizon Villanueva

Arresto Menor

I am deleting this post for containing real names of other persons. -moderator

you can repost with deleted details.

Laiza Dizon Villanueva

Arresto Menor

inuulit ko po. confirmed po ang hacker ko... my witnesses po akong makakapagpatunay na sila ang hacker ko... salamat po... anu po bang maikakaso ko sa mga hacker ko at mga pinsan nya

rchrd

rchrd

Mend your ways kids. Hacked or not. defamed or not. slandered or not. It seems all of you have hurt another by your messages to the point that no one can be considered clean enough to file a case.
It is a requirement that a person who demands justice must approach the court with clean hands. Kelangan hindi yung pareho rin ang kasalanan o mas malala pa.
I am not concluding whoever of you and your friends is at fault. The point however is your (includes the others who joined the exchange of messages) hearts are just being filled with hatred against each other out of trivial matters. hatred begets hatred and in law, defamation is defended with another defamation. You could just consider yourselves even and stop making enemies out of friends dear.

I advice you to just stop reading their messages and stop sending them too. better yet, start a new account and next time choose to communicate only to the people you desperately have to talk to through the net. Concentrate on your studies instead.

God bless.

6oral defamation, libel, slander, grave threath Empty UNG TANUNG KO PO? Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Laiza Dizon Villanueva

Arresto Menor

di ko po ba sila pwedeng kasuhan? un lng naman po ang gusto ko malaman at kung anung kaso po ang pwede ko isampa? kahihiyan naman po ang binigay ng hacker namin samin ng girlfriend ko, puro "KANTUTAN" ang mga messages na pinadala nya sa tita at pinsan ng girlfriend ko. pinakialaman nya ang privacy settings ng facebook namin at binura ang mga album na importante samen. 1 pa nakita ko sa gmail ng girlfriend ko na minura ng hacker namin ang professor ng girlfriend ko

di ko nireplyn ung chares guevarra at zauna joud.... ung lovely bisco sanita lng ang nakausap ko dahil di ko gusto ung masakit na sinabi nya sakin kahit basahin nyo po ulit. JINUSTIFY ko lng po ang sarili ko at wala kong ginawa against sakanila. BINABALIKTAD LANG NILA KAMI PINAPALABAS NA NAMBIBINTANG DAHIL HINDI UMAAMIN YUNG HACKER NAMIN SA MGA PINSAN NYA KAHIT NA PO UNG BESTFRIEND NYA E UMAMIN NA

anu po bang magagawa ko kung apektado na ko at tinatamaan ng desisyong ayokong pumasok kakaisip na baka paguwi ko hacked na naman ang facebook ko, anu n naman kaya ginawa nya para na kaming daga na iwas ng iwas sa pusa. nakakapagod na. linggo2 my gulo xang dinadala. dec2010 plng upto now nanggugulo xa

kilala ko xa in person, ang boyfriend nya ay ex ng girlfriend ko kaya xa galit samin

ayinlagdan

Arresto Menor

hi sobrang nakaka relate ako sa story mu, kaya i know how you feel,...sadyang may mga taong mapanira sila na ang may kasalanan sila pa yug nambaligtad ng story and yet wala tayo magawa to sue them,...me myself suffer the same story lile yours yung binaligtad, yung ikaw ang inaway tapos sa bandang huli ikaw na ang pinalalabas na masama,...anything you say will be used against you,..gnun ung nangyayari same question to any lawyers out there,...anung kaso ang pedeng isampa?

attyLLL

the proper charge for public defamatory and written remarks would be libel

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9oral defamation, libel, slander, grave threath Empty pwede po ba talaga o ndi Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Laiza Dizon Villanueva

Arresto Menor

Thursday

according to attorney Josephus Birondo Jimenez (online lawyer din po)

LIBEL, INTRIGUING AGAINST HONOR, COMPLAINT FOR MORAL DAMAGES.... SA POLICE STATION NA MAY JURISDICTION SAAAAA TINITIRHAN NINYO...

ya daw po ang pwede ko ikaso... sabi rin po ng professor ng school namen CIM department pwede raw po basta matrace yung server...

binabasehan ko po yung mga sagot ng tinatanong ko kaya paxenxa na po kung marami akong salamat po sa pagsagot. thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum