Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinuktor nila ng bday ko! WALA PA KO 18 nung kinasal. Pwede iapply ng Nullity of Marriage?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

airways

Arresto Menor

Tanong ko lang po kung gaano kahirap mag file ng NULLITY OF MARRIAGE at mga magkano more or less ang magagasta?

Case ko

Below 18 nung kinasal ako 1993 kasi buntis ako. Para hindi maging bastarda ang anak ko kailangan daw kaming ikasal. Wala pa akong 18 noon. Yung Marriage License ko inadjust ng clerk ang bday ko at age doon para lumabas na 18 na ako.

Ginawang 1974 instead of 1975

So ngaun kung titingnan nyo ang documents ko iba yung bday ko sa Marriage License at iba yung bday ko sa birth certificate ko.

Ano pong options ko?

Tagal na kami hiwalay ng asawa ko. almost 7 years na at wala na akong balak pang makipagbalikan pa he he. Gusto ko uling gamitin ang name ko nung dalaga ako Smile

Salamat po in advance Smile

attyLLL

if it can be proven that you were not yet 18, then it can be basis for declaring the marriage void.

but if, as you say, all you want to do is to revert back to your maiden name, you may do so now without having to annul your marriage. but you cannot compel government agencies to change your name if your details are already recorded.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

airways

Arresto Menor

Sir More or less magkano ang magagasta for Declaration of Nullity of Marriage? Kasi my birth cerificate itself will prove na wala pa akong 18 that time

Birth Certificate: (My real bday) Dec. 1975
Marraige License: (Posted Bday - Dec. 1974)
Date of Marriage: 1993

Pag ganito ba ang case marami pang procedure?

attyLLL wrote:if it can be proven that you were not yet 18, then it can be basis for declaring the marriage void.

but if, as you say, all you want to do is to revert back to your maiden name, you may do so now without having to annul your marriage. but you cannot compel government agencies to change your name if your details are already recorded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum