Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

anak ayaw bigyan nang share sa naibentang lupa (conjugal property)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

troubledson

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL. Good Day!

Pls. Help me please

i'm the only son 29 ,my mother died 10 years ago, may isang lupa na benenta ang ama ko ,worth 1 million ,napagkasunduan namin 50/50 ang hati , naghati na kmi sa 1st downpayment na 500,000, ang 2nd downpayment nasa check 500,000 ulit pero nakapangalan sa ama ko at nakuha na niya ang pera ayaw niya ako bigyan nang pera ,may 2 papeles ako pinirmahan ,extra judicial settlement na hati kaming mag-ama sa property ,at special power of attorney na may karapatan ang ama ko na kunin ang cheque on my behalf . pero di ko akalain na di nya ako bibigyan nang pera , ano po ba ang tama ko gawin para makuha ko ang share ko? ano pong kaso ang kailangan ko isampa sa ama ko ? anu-anu po bang dokumento ang kailangan ko ipakita sa korte o mga evidences? Mananalo po ba ako sa kaso? pls. help me pls. maraming pong salamat more power!

attyLLL

i would have said you already received your rightful share. half of that property is owned by your dad in his own right. the other half is your mother's estate which is divided between the dad and the children. that would mean you were entitled really to only 25% of the property.

if he won't agree to your demand, you will have to file a court case to compel him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

troubledson

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL

thanks for the reply

sir kung napagkasunduan namin mag-ama 50/50 ang hati ,kasong estafa ho bang ang ikaso worth 250,000 ? sa aking ama ,nakasaad sa special power of attorney na pinirmahan "That I John ... of legal age ... to be our true and Attorney -In- Fact for us and in our behalf ,place and stead to do and perform the following acts and things namely:

To attend ,represent us and signed all legal papers to the Deed of Absolute Sale of a certain parcel of residential lot/land.... ,to receive the net proceeds either in cash or check of the sale of residential lot....., That I give and grant unto the said Attorney -In- Fact , Mr. Juan Eduardo ,full power of authority to do and perform all and every act whatsoever desirable or necessary to be done in and about the premises, was fully to all intents and purpose and we would do or could be done if i am personally present and acting in person ,and hereby ratifying and confirming all that our said Attorney -in-fact ,shall lawfully do by virtue of these presents.

Mananalo ho kaya ako sa kaso?

P.S.
1st downpayment = father 300,000 / son = 200,000

2nd downpayment = father 500,000 / son = 0

troubledson

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL

thanks for the reply

sir kung napagkasunduan namin mag-ama 50/50 ang hati ,kasong estafa ho bang ang ikaso worth 250,000 ? sa aking ama ,nakasaad sa special power of attorney na pinirmahan "That I John ... of legal age ... to be our true and Attorney -In- Fact for us and in our behalf ,place and stead to do and perform the following acts and things namely:

To attend ,represent us and signed all legal papers to the Deed of Absolute Sale of a certain parcel of residential lot/land.... ,to receive the net proceeds either in cash or check of the sale of residential lot....., That I give and grant unto the said Attorney -In- Fact , Mr. Juan Eduardo ,full power of authority to do and perform all and every act whatsoever desirable or necessary to be done in and about the premises, was fully to all intents and purpose and we would do or could be done if i am personally present and acting in person ,and hereby ratifying and confirming all that our said Attorney -in-fact ,shall lawfully do by virtue of these presents.

Mananalo ho kaya ako sa kaso?

P.S.
1st downpayment = father 300,000 / son = 200,000

2nd downpayment = father 500,000 / son = 0

attyLLL

in my opinion, you were entitled to receive 250k. if he agreed to give you 500, there has to be consideration or a donation for the extra 250.

you can sue him for the missing 50k

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

troubledson

Arresto Menor

thank you for the reply

troubledson

Arresto Menor

dear Attorney LLL

kung ang nasa kontrata o deed of settlement ay 50% sa ama 50% ang sa anak di ba dapat sundin ang nakapagkasunduan bkit 25% lang sa anak? nasaan ang hustisya sa pilipinas?

kahit ba ang ama ay may kabit at may anak sa labas, mas mahal nang ama ang kabit at illegitimate child, kaysa sa tunay na anak niya?

kung ang tunay na asawa ay may breast cancer na nagtatrabaho para buhay ang pamilya nila (patay na ang tunay na asawa ngaun)

kung kayo ang anak ano ho ang gagawin niyo?

troubledson

Arresto Menor

dear Attorney LLL

kung ang nasa kontrata o deed of settlement ay 50% sa ama 50% ang sa anak di ba dapat sundin ang nakapagkasunduan bkit 25% lang sa anak? nasaan ang hustisya sa pilipinas?

kahit ba ang ama ay may kabit at may anak sa labas, mas mahal nang ama ang kabit at illegitimate child, kaysa sa tunay na anak niya?

kung ang tunay na asawa ay may breast cancer na nagtatrabaho para buhay ang pamilya nila (patay na ang tunay na asawa ngaun)

kung kayo ang anak ano ho ang gagawin niyo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum